The Houston Texans’ 2015 season began with HBO’s Hard Knocks introducing the team to America at large. It took a month of filming and some fancy editing to present to the nation our sometimes thrilling and frequently frustrating NFL franchise. Home Box Office could have saved all that time and money by just directing the curious to the Twitter accounts of Houston’s most notorious rappers. Keeping a tradition alive, we’ve once again collected some of the most insightful Tweets these artists/Texans fans shared on game
day night. Here's how they saw the Thursday night debacle, a 27-20 loss to an Indianapolis Colts team whose quarterback — a backup — was in the hospital two days ago.
10. Do. Or Do Not. There Is No Try.
9. So, As Long As He's Not Asked to Perform, He'll Actually Come To Houston...
So the Texans flew Rick Ross in to be at the game tonight https://t.co/wSvIlaogPN— OG Mr.C (@OGMrC) October 8, 2015
8. Andre the Giant Pain In the Ass
7. Probably Not The Worst Secondary In Football History...But 11 Games Left to Work at It
6. Hoyer Attempted to Justify the Play That Killed the Slimmest of Chances and the Season
5. Your Turn, Texans
follow the trend @HoustonTexans. Go out and get a good GM. Rockets did it. Stros did it. Your turn.— DJ AudiTory (@DJAudiTory) October 9, 2015
4. Don't Do It, @_jackfreman. It's Not Worth It
Not so sure I can even torture myself watching the Texans play the rest of the season. They aren't even "good" losses— Jack Freeman (@_jackfreeman) October 9, 2015
3. Trash Was Insulted By This Comparison
Bro. We so trash.— hasH | Jett I. (@HBJMRR) October 9, 2015
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
2. At Least There Was This!!! #GoAstros #CrushCity #ALDS
1. Blue Lot Blues