The Houston Texans’ 2015 season began with HBO’s Hard Knocks introducing the team to America at large. It took a month of filming and some fancy editing to present to the nation our sometimes thrilling and frequently frustrating NFL franchise. Home Box Office could have saved all that time and money by just directing the curious to the Twitter accounts of Houston’s most notorious rappers. Keeping a tradition alive, we’ve once again collected some of the most insightful Tweets these artists/Texans fans shared on game day. Here's how they saw yesterday's blowout loss to the Atlanta Falcons, in which Ryan Mallett fired more bullets into the ground than a six-year-old handling a shotgun, thus facilitating the return of lesser evil Brian Hoyer:
10. Welcome Back, Arian!
9. @DJ AudiTory Goes Schopenhauer to Explain the Misery of Being a Texans Fan
The Cougars undefeated. The Astros might potentially make the playoffs. The Rockets have a chance to win a ship. Somebody has to suffer.— DJ AudiTory (@DJAudiTory) October 4, 2015
8. With All Due Respect To @WillieDLIVE, As Silkk Tha Shocker Once Said, "It Ain't My Fault" #dontblamethefans
When Houston fans embarrassment for L's = their enthusiasm for W's mgt will make changes to assure asses stay in the seats #TexansVsFalcons— Willie D (@WillieDLIVE) October 4, 2015
7. Because here's why...
It's never been easy being a Houston Sports fan but…somebody gotta love these teams.— DJ AudiTory (@DJAudiTory) October 4, 2015
6. Even The Local College Team Was Piling On #notcoolCoogs
5. Talking Offseason Four Weeks Into the Season Is Never a Good Sign
Three things we need in the offseason 1. A new GM 2. An entirely new o-line 3. Cardale Jones— Jack Freeman (@_jackfreeman) October 4, 2015
4. @DJAudiTory Goes Emeril To Explain The Misery of Being a Texans Fan #boudin
this is how i deal with the Texans pic.twitter.com/jQ7fpQyv0j— DJ AudiTory (@DJAudiTory) October 4, 2015
3. The Last Play of the Game Was a Fumble For Another Falcons Score #ohtheshame
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
2. Hey, But At Least This Happened!!! #CrushCity
Resale Concert Tickets
Houston Symphony: Michael Krajewski - Very Merry Pops
Tuesday, Dec. 17, 2019 / 7:30pm @ Jones Hall for the Performing Arts 615 Louisiana St Houston TX 77208615 Louisiana St, Houston TX 77208
1. @DJAudiTory Goes Ferris Bueller On Texans Fans Hanging Around Way Past the Obvious Ending
yall still watching?— DJ AudiTory (@DJAudiTory) October 4, 2015