Occasionally we take a look at Craigslist's "Missed Connections" for Houston, an ephemeral limning of the psyche of our town in these desperate days. Five recent highlights:
1. I am looking for the kind of person who leaves their kid sweltering in a hot car.
2. I was kinda busy and didn't get your number
3. "No, I am not a scarily intense, overdramatic creep. Why would you think so, Goddess of Perfection?
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
4. This doesn't really sound like a "missed" connection at all
5. "...and also do you in your car." FWIW and all