Occasionally we take a look at Craigslist's "Missed Connections" for Houston, an ephemeral limning of the psyche of our town in these desperate days. Five recent highlights:
1. I am looking for the kind of person who leaves their kid sweltering in a hot car.
2. I was kinda busy and didn't get your number
3. "No, I am not a scarily intense, overdramatic creep. Why would you think so, Goddess of Perfection?
4. This doesn't really sound like a "missed" connection at all
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
5. "...and also do you in your car." FWIW and all