With snow on the way, snowmen will be made.
Houston has some experience with making them, but as for quality -- kinda shaky.
Can you do better than these six Houston snowmen? Send us your pictures and let us know.
6. The Bell Is About to Toll for Thee If you're a snowman surrounded by fields of green, your time on this earth is growing very short. This dude seems to realize that, judging by the look on his face.
5. Pyramid Man Come on people, there's a little more to making a snowman than just pushing some stuff into a pile.
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to the mission of the Houston Press. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Houston’s stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
4. She Looks Scared Or very relieved that this gigantic monster doesn't have arms. Mucho style points for height alone
3. Let the Humping Begin This looks like Triumph the Insult Comic Dog in action, but the snow(wo)man seems to be enjoying it.
2. Drive-Thru Snowman If it weren't for the eyes and buttons, this would be the least effort ever put into a snowman.