With snow on the way, snowmen will be made.
Houston has some experience with making them, but as for quality -- kinda shaky.
Can you do better than these six Houston snowmen? Send us your pictures and let us know.
6. The Bell Is About to Toll for Thee If you're a snowman surrounded by fields of green, your time on this earth is growing very short. This dude seems to realize that, judging by the look on his face.
5. Pyramid Man Come on people, there's a little more to making a snowman than just pushing some stuff into a pile.
4. She Looks Scared Or very relieved that this gigantic monster doesn't have arms. Mucho style points for height alone
3. Let the Humping Begin This looks like Triumph the Insult Comic Dog in action, but the snow(wo)man seems to be enjoying it.
2. Drive-Thru Snowman If it weren't for the eyes and buttons, this would be the least effort ever put into a snowman.
Keep the Houston Press Free... Since we started the Houston Press, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Houston, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Houston with no paywalls.