First they get dropped from the top spot by Playboy. Now the Princeton Review barely keeps them in the top 10.
How is the University of Texas going to keep being known as a top Party School if it can't get no respect?
The Princeton Review's various surveys of colleges came out today, and again the Longhorns are finding it hard to get the party-school love.
Maybe that's what happens when your football team sucks.
The review's list of top party schools:
1. Ohio University, Athens, Ohio
2. University of Georgia, Athens, Ga.
3. University of Mississippi, Oxford, Miss.
4. University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
5. University of California-Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, Calif.
6. West Virginia University, Morgantown, W. Va.
7. Penn State University, University Park, Pa.
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to the mission of the Houston Press. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Houston’s stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
8. Florida State University, Tallahassee, Fla.
9. University of Florida, Gainesville, Fla.
10. University of Texas, Austin, Texas
UT did manage to eke by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, and everyone knows how thrilling Urbana is, so they still have some mojo left.