As we proved conclusively yesterday in chart form, Rick Perry is riding a rocket of momentum (Note: The chart included an actual rocket) towards the White House, with his Super Tuesday vote total a vast increase over his Michigan/Arizona primaries total.
The fever is building, if the mainstream media would just take off its blinders.
Luckily, there is one place where the dream lives on: the ""Rick Perry For President 2012" Facebook page. Seven highlights:
7. The poster is ready Perry doesn't need to hire a bunch of high-profile, expensive graphic artists. Nikola Nikolic is on the case!
6. A plaintive cry For more mouth.
5. More racetracks!! F1 racing? Sounds a little "Euro" to us, dude.
4. The saddest poodle Boy, and you thought Michele Bachmann had a bad political year.
3. Secession time As mandated by Republic of Texas law regarding all computer writing, the message is delivered in all-caps.
2. This video proves EVERYTHING Thank you for opening my eyes, Calvin Von Gurnov.
1. "Here's a thought" Not a coherent or rational thought, sure, but a thought nonetheless.
Keep the Houston Press Free... Since we started the Houston Press, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Houston, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Houston with no paywalls.