The folks at myplates.com are always looking for new ways to get people to buy vanity license plates -- new designs for the most part, but also new ways for your vanity plate to impart information.
Like a "heart" symbol, so you don't have to spell out the word "love."
As always, their website offers a chance to come up with your own plate. "I [heart] K2" is not available, but these are:
5. [Heart] Means Never Having to Say You're Sorry And love never dies, no matter what the statistics say.
4. Proclaim Your Biebermania You're rule the middle-school parking lot.
3. Proclaim Your Other Mania This combination is available, the website says.
2. For the Cat-Lover in the House As is this combination -- we're not sure what kind of non-dirty minds they have over there at MyPlates.
1. Express Your Love For Someone Else Since "Erection" or "Boner" takes up too many spaces, the heart symbol is a godsend.
Keep the Houston Press Free... Since we started the Houston Press, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Houston, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Houston with no paywalls.