The folks at myplates.com are always looking for new ways to get people to buy vanity license plates -- new designs for the most part, but also new ways for your vanity plate to impart information.
Like a "heart" symbol, so you don't have to spell out the word "love."
As always, their website offers a chance to come up with your own plate. "I [heart] K2" is not available, but these are:
5. [Heart] Means Never Having to Say You're Sorry And love never dies, no matter what the statistics say.
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to the mission of the Houston Press. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Houston’s stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
4. Proclaim Your Biebermania You're rule the middle-school parking lot.
3. Proclaim Your Other Mania This combination is available, the website says.
2. For the Cat-Lover in the House As is this combination -- we're not sure what kind of non-dirty minds they have over there at MyPlates.
1. Express Your Love For Someone Else Since "Erection" or "Boner" takes up too many spaces, the heart symbol is a godsend.