Ask the Hooters girl to change the channel to that cuteMeg Ryan movie
9. Bring the wife and kids.
8. Leave the brass knuckles in the car.
7. Shout out to everybody that maybe John McCain was right about ultimate fighting being a “human cockfight.”
6. Say to that big muscled guy at the next table that Michael Vick treated his dogs better than they treat the guys in the octagon.
5. Ask the Hooters girl to change the channel to a real sport like synchronized swimming.
4. Start citing the penal code definition of assault.
3. Say to everyone that those monsters make Mike Tyson look civilized.
2. When the Hooters girl asks if you mind if she changes the channel from the Astros game, say no.
1. Don’t bother. Just stay away from Hooters on that night and watch a real sport like boxing on HBO instead. -- John Royal
Click here for more lists.
Keep the Houston Press Free... Since we started the Houston Press, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Houston, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Houston with no paywalls.