Check out which local chef sure looks a lot like a Spice Girl, who might be hosting a game show in his spare time, and who we think is a long-lost triplet:
13. Kaz Edwards vs. Joshua Jackson
We could swear Uchi's Chef de Cuisine starred on Dawson's Creek before culinary school.
12. Meagan Silk vs. Taylor Swift
11. Brian Caswell vs. Tim McGraw
Both the celebrity chef and owner of local favorites like Reef and the chart-topping country star have the sexy I'm-looking-into-your-soul stare down pat.
10. Ricky Craig vs. Michael Voltaggio
The Hubcap Grill owner and Top Chef star are badasses in and out of the kitchen.
9. Jamie Zelko vs. Whichever Olsen This Is
Rising star chef and owner of the award-winning Zelko Bistro, and Olsen triplet?
8. Kevin Naderi vs Reza Farahan
The Roost chef and owner and Shahs of Sunset reality star know how to rock a mean 'stache.
7. Jose Hernandez vs. Blake Shelton
Triniti's Chef de Cuisine and the country-star turned Voice judge share a sexy smirk and sultry eyes.
6. Justin Basye vs. Christian Borle
One's a Smash on-screen, the other's a smash in the kitchen.
5. Monica Pope vs. Jamie Lee Curtis
Here's a True Lie: The local chef/Top Chef Masters star and Golden Globe winner were separated at birth.
4. Chris Shepherd vs. Drew Carey
3. Randy Evans vs. Gary LeVox
Unlike the Rascal Flatts front man, we "Won't Let Go" of the talented chef and owner of local hotspot Haven.
2. Tony Mandola vs. Daddy Warbucks
This Houston restaurateur knows the biz is a "Hard-Knock Life."
1. Erin Smith vs. Baby Spice
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to the mission of the Houston Press. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Houston’s stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
We really, really, really, wanna eat at this chef's next restaurant.
Hits? Misses? Tell us what you think.