Warm up from the inside out with today's VOICE Daily Deal from the Houston Press, good for 50 percent off ($12 for $24) spicy Vietnamese fare from Kim Chau. Owner Kim Tang showcases the flavors of the city of Hue, Vietman, such as her popular Bun bo Hue--a rice noodle soup in which beef slices, pork shank, and a hint of lemongrass swim in a savory, spicy beef broth. Among other favorites are classic fried rice and steak, and Bun Rieu--rice vermicelli with minced prawns and tomatoes in a shrimp and pork broth. Perfect comfort food for these chilly temperatures.
May purchase multiple vouchers; voucher expires 6/1/12. Valid at Long Point location only. Register to receive daily updates on the VOICE Daily Deal.
More great deals after the jump.
• 50 percent off ($10 for $20) at Wingaritas. Limit one per person, two additional as gifts; limit one per table. Dine-in only; voucher expires 6/13/12. • 50 percent off ($10 for $20) at The Fish Place (Spring). Limit one per person, two additional as gifts; limit one per table, for option purchased only. See deal for additional details. Voucher expires 3/14/12. • 50 percent off ($10 for $20) at Paparazzi Pizza (Friendswood). Limit one per person, one additional as gift; limit one per table, for option purchased only. Dine-in and carry-out only; see deal for additional details. Voucher expires 3/7/12.
• 51 percent off dinner for two ($44) or four ($88) ($7 for $15) at Guir do Sul Brazilian Steakhouse (The Woodlands). Limit one per table, per visit. Limit one per person, additional as gifts. Reservations required. Expires 4/8/12.
• 50 percent off at Las Ventanas ($15 for $30 or $25 for $50), deal expires 4/30/12. • 50 percent off at Byblos ($10 for $20 or $20 for $40), deal expires 4/30/12. • 50 percent off at Bombay Brasserie ($20 for $40), deal expires 3/30/12.
•Enter promo code GIFT to receive five $25 gift cards for $3 each, plus one free.
Buy With Me
• 42 percent off of two ($20 for $35) "Food Lovers' Guide to Houston" by Kristin Finan. Order by December 15 for delivery before December 22.
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to the mission of the Houston Press. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Houston’s stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
• $60 prix fixe menu for two ($120 value) or $40 for $80 at Trio Steakhouse & Bar (Cypress). May purchase multiples, limit one per table; voucher expires 6/8/12.