Before we round up today's online deals on food around town, we have an announcement about our VOICE Deal of the Day. From today forward, the VOICE Deal of the Day will be known as the VOICE Daily Deal, and the new name comes with a new online destination, so update your bookmarks: www.voicedailydeals.com. Now, on to the deal.
• VOICE Daily Deal at Houstonpress.com: 53 percent off at Spicy Pickle: ($7 for $15): Skip the leftovers for lunch and get a yummy panini or sandwich at the Spicy Pickle instead. You may purchase multiple vouchers; one voucher per person, per visit. Valid at all Houston locations; dine-in or take-out. Gift certificate valid through 10/24/11. Register to receive daily updates on the VOICE Daily Deal.
More great deals after the jump.
• 50 percent off ($20 for $40) at Daily Review Café (Neartown/Montrose): Limit 2 per person; one per table and one per visit. Dine-in only, dinner only; expires 11/26/11.
• 53 percent off ($7 for $15) at Pronto Pizza (Sugarland/West Houston): Limit one per table, per visit. Expires 11/25/11.
The following HoustonEntree.com offers are good for food only; alcohol is excluded per TABC rules. Additional conditions apply, read the offer terms before purchasing.
• 50 percent off at Café Pita ($15 for $30), deal expires 8/31/11. • 50 percent off at Hudson Lounge ($15 for $30), deal expires 6/30/11. • 50 percent off at Laurenzo's ($20 for $40), deal expires 8/31/11. • 50 percent off at Fernandos (Sugarland) ($20 for $40), deal expires 8/31/11. • 50 percent off at Tommy's Oyster Bar ($10 for $20 or $20 for $40), deal expires 8/31/11. • 50 percent off at Decco Café ($20 for $40), deal expires 9/30/11.
Buy With Me
• Up to 53 percent off of Ice Cream, Cakes & More at Marble Slab Creamery (Woodlands) ($7 for $15 on ice-cream/low-fat yogurt or $14 for $28 on ice cream cake): Limit 3 vouchers per person (2 ice-cream, 1 cake) and unlimited number as gifts; see offer for additional details on voucher redemption. Expires 11/19/2011.
• 50 percent off at Bikini Wing Bar ($25 for $50): Up to 5 per person. Expires 12/31/2011.
Keep the Houston Press Free... Since we started the Houston Press, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Houston, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Houston with no paywalls.