This year's Menu of Menus will take place on April 17 at Silver Street Station. In addition to featuring 50 of the city's best restaurants in one place, Menu of Menus will offer an exciting new component this year: the Iron Fork competition, our own little take on Iron Chef.
The Iron Fork competition will pit two up-and-coming chefs as chosen by Houston celebrity chef Monica Pope, who'll be emceeing the competition for all to see. In honor of this, the first year of our Iron Fork battle, we're giving away one pair of tickets to the first person who successfully answers all five Iron Fork-related trivia questions below.
- On what television cooking show did Monica Pope compete in 2010?
- In what category was Pope nominated for a James Beard award in 2007?
- Which famous chef did Rachael Ray best in her 2006 appearance on Iron Chef America?
- What was the largest "secret ingredient" ever to be featured on Iron Chef America?
- What were the names of the four original Iron Chefs on the original Japanese Iron Chef?
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Support Our Journalism
Think you have all five answers? Email them to katharine dot shilcutt at houstonpress dot com by 5 p.m. today. The winner will be chosen at random from all correct answers received.