Nine different meats, carved table-side. Incredible side dishes like fried banana, Brazilian-style black beans, and carreteiro rice. A fantastic, generous salad bar where you can load up on your favorite veggies. Get all this, and more, with today's Houston Press Voice Daily Deal, good for half-off your choice of two deals at Angus Grill Brazilian Steakhouse. Choose:
• All-you-can-eat three-course dinner for two for $39 (regularly $80) • All-you-can-eat three-course dinner for four for $79 (regularly $160)
Vouchers cannot be redeemed until the day after the deal closes, and are valid only for option selected at check-out; reservations are recommended. Vouchers are valid for dine-in only, dinner only (5:30-9 p.m., daily), and they are valid on holidays; vouchers expire 11/4/2013.
• Save 50 percent ($7 for $14) at Little Bitty Burger Barn, home of the "Double Dare Burger Challenge" featured on Man vs. Food--the certificate is valid for the challenge, too! Voucher expires 6/26/14, dine-in only; limit one per person, per visit. • Half-off ($10 for $20) at five Le Peep locations around Houston. Vouchers expire on 1/12/14, and are valid on dine-in only; may be purchased as a gift, limit one per table, per visit. See deal for locations, details. • Save 50 percent ($12 for $24) on Tex-Mex at Soto's Cantina. Fresh ingredients are chosen by Chef Juan Soto, and the menu features favorites like fish tacos, fajitas, tostados, and more. Vouchers expire 6/5/14 and must be used in one visit; limit one per table, per visit; dine-in only.
• Save 50 percent ($10 for $20) on tea, coffee, juice, and tapioca at multiple The Teahouse Tapioca and Tea locations. Vouchers expire 180 days after purchase; limit one per person, one additional as gift; dine-in only, must purchase food item. • Save up to 55 percent off on a four-course prix fixe dinner for two, four, or six at Charivari Restaurant: $49 for dinner for two (regularly $109); $99 for dinner for four (regularly $218); $149 for dinner for six (regularly $327). Voucher expires 120 days after purchase, limit one per person, two additional as gifts; limit one per table. Dine-in only. • Save 50 percent ($12 for $24) at Araya Artisan Chocolate (locations: Neartown/Montrose, Katy/Cinco Ranch, Great Uptown). Handmade gourmet chocolates infused with exotic flavors like margarita, pink salt, and passion fruit. Vouchers expire 9/25/13; limit one per person, one additional as gift. Vouchers valid in-store only. • Save up to 57 percent off on contemporary American food at The Union Kitchen (Bellaire or Memorial). Your choice of a $45 dinner for two on Friday or Saturday night ($81 value) or an $80 dinner for four on a Friday or Saturday night ($162 value). Voucher expires 8/28/13, limit one per person, two additional as gifts; limit one per table, valid only for option purchased, and reservations are required. • Save 50 percent ($10 for $20) on modern American fare at Sparrow Bar + Cookshop. Limit one voucher per person, two additional as gifts; limit one voucher per table. Dine-in only, valid only for lunch from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday. See deal for additional restrictions, voucher expires 11/6/13. • Save 50 percent on your choice of two deals at Simply Pho: $10 for $20 worth of food for two or $20 for $40 worth of food for four. Vouchers expire 180 days after purchase; limit one per person, one per table; dine-in only. Vouchers valid only for option purchased.
• Save 66 percent ($22 for $60) on two dozen cake balls, with delivery, from Celeste's Cakes N More. Limit one per customer, additional as gifts; reservations required, 2-weeks advanced scheduling; distance restrictions apply, see deal for rules. • Save 50 percent ($10 for $20 or $20 for $40) on old-fashioned, Louisiana-style Cajun fare at Justin's Seafood (Friendswood). Limit one per customer, two additional as gifts; limit one per table, per visit. Vouchers valid for dine-in only, expire 11/30/13.
• Enjoy an 8-course chef's tasting menu for two at Mark's American Cuisine for just $99. (Options also include 8-courses for four for $359, or 8-courses for six for $539). Vouchers can be redeemed now through 10/29/13, no holidays or holiday weekends; limit one voucher per table, reservations required, dine-in • Save 47 percent ($65 for $123) on dinner for two at *17, located in the historic Sam Houston Hotel. Dinner for two includes four courses from the seasonal menu, with a shared appetizer and dessert, two entrees, and two soups and salads. Vouchers valid now through 9/30/13.
Keep the Houston Press Free... Since we started the Houston Press, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Houston, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Houston with no paywalls.