F*CK LOVE, Let's Party! An Anti-Love Celebration
Frenetic Theater, 5102 Navigation Blvd. Houston TX, 77011, Saturday, February 12, 2011. Doors open at 9:00pm.
Frenetic Theater is hosting its 2nd Annual Anti-Love Party and fundraiser on February 12th, 2011. The Anti-Love Party is a tongue in cheek jab at Valentine�s Day presented by FrenetiCore at Frenetic Theater in Houston's East End. The party, now in its second year, features playful break up-themed music, dancing, food, live performances, party games, door prizes, and a �loud auction�.
* DJs � Open dance floor all night long; all your favorite love songs remixed
* Live performances by the Chip Tune Crooner and others to be announced
* Shoot Your Ex! Bring a picture of your ex (or choose from our own collection)�and win prizes for shooting them!
* Spanking Booth�you deserve it for that time you cheated!
* Therapy Room with Violent Video Games�shooting things is the best therapy for heartbreak
* Breakup Stories/Diary Reading� Bring your old diary and read your most intimate 14-year old secrets (or just listen to others & laugh). Best diary entry wins a prize! Then tell your best breakup story to win more prizes!
* LOUD Auction�there�s nothing silent about this auction, featuring original breakup-themed art by local artists
* Craft Table�make a Valentine for your Mom (cause she�s the only one who still loves you)
* Breakup Food� Lorena Bobbitt skewers, tear-stained boxes of chocolate, fried twinkies!
* Bar open all night long!
Join us for an evening of all things anti-love. We�ll have food, drinks, dancing, themed booths and performances. �F*ck Love, Let�s Party!� is the best anti-Valentine�s party you will ever attend.
More Info: www.freneticore.net
or call (832) 426-4624.