Houston has a professional football team. They are called the Houston Texans. A lot of people like them. Some of those people are rappers.
The Internet has several forms of social media. One is called Twitter. A lot of people use it. Some of those people are rappers.
Rocks Off perused Twitter during last night's Texans
abomination game against Satan's favorite team, the Green Bay Packers, and grabbed the best tweets from the aforementioned rappers on the aforementioned social media platform.
They are appropriately appropriate.
10. Rob Gullatte's Curious Dissertation On How Race Affects Football Allegiances
9. Scarface, With What Might Prove To Be a Devastating Examination
8. Jack Freeman Applauds Your Cavalier Blocking Scheme
7. Sherro Would Like To Have An E-Word With You About Your Penalty, DeVier Posey
6. So Sayeth Bun
5. Everybody, Give Lil' O 50 Feet
4. Angry Is The Jett I. Masstyr
3. Propain, With a Bit of Perspective
2. You Bitches Just Got Willie D'd
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
1. One Hunnidt
Yeah, that'll do, I'd say.