In the Museum District, Hotel ZaZa's stylish restaurant and lounge, Monarch, offers a surprisingly conventional but well-prepared menu with salmon, chicken and steak standards while the lounge area gets more adventurous with a "raw bar" and foie gras sliders. The patio is a fantastic setting for a meal.
- Price: $$, $$$, $$$$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 6:30 a.m.-10 p.m.; Friday-Saturday 6:30 a.m.-12 a.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Garage available, Valet
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering, Private-group dining