It's disconcerting to have the display cart's live lobster eyeing you while you're ordering your dinner, but if you can get past the active menu tableau, you'll find that the steaks at Morton's are expertly prepared. So is the baked lobster, for that matter, presented whole and split down the middle. The Cajun rib eye is one of the best pieces of meat you'll ever have -- it's a scandalous amount of flavor and juiciness. Larger-than-generous portions with prices to match.
- Price: $$$$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 5-9 p.m.; Saturday-Sunday 5-11 p.m.
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Free, Garage available, Lot available, Valet
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering, Private-group dining
- Curbside pickup
- Options may vary by location
- Use restaurant website to order/pay