Latest Houston News
It’s two or three in the morning, and the quiet of the night has a 13-year-old kid by the name of Mario Enrique Figueroa...
(This is the second part of a series on the Memorial Day flood. Go here to read the first part of the series.) The weary...
The first punch in the gut for Donna Harvey and Keith Copeland started around midnight Tuesday, May 26, when 18 inches of...
It’s not uncommon in anime to see a lone girl standing bravely before a colorfully dressed, angry horde determined to get...
In the far west dining room of Houston eatery Jonathan’s The Rub, its namesake chef is greeting a corner table of four...
Popular Houston News
In Case You Missed It
- Why Texas Is Trying To Keep Juvenile Offenders At Home Instead of In Lockup
- Advances in DNA Testing Could Put Thousands of Texas Cases in Legal Limbo
- Feds Threaten to Defund St. Joseph After Off-Duty Cop Shoots Mentally Ill Patient in the Chest
- SMU Now Holds the Record For Most NCAA Infractions
- HFD Chief Terry Garrison Will Step Down
- Game Control: Just How Overwhelmed Have The 2015 Houston Texans Been?
- Harden 2.0: How James Harden Became Houston’s Biggest Crossover Sports Celebrity
- College Football, Week 5 — 4 Winners, 4 Losers
- Ten-Year Wait Is Over, Houston Astros Are in the MLB Playoffs
- NFL Week 4: Falcons 48, Texans 21 — 4 Winners, 4 Losers
More Houston News
Why Texas Is Trying To Keep Juvenile Offenders At Home Instead of In LockupZenobia Herring had not seen her grandson in two-and-a-half years, and so one of the first things she noticed when...1 day ago by Meagan Flynn
Chron Endorses a Homophobe for the HISD School Board, AgainMaybe the members of the Houston Chronicle editorial board had a change of heart. Or perhaps it's just a case of...
Ratings Wars: 5 Reasons the Texans Will Outpace the Astros on TV...It is a myth to believe that NFL football was always the dominant sport in Houston. There were times when the Oilers...2 days ago by Jeff Balke
"Flag Desecration" Laws Are Still Unconstitutional, Even in TexasIn 1989, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that burning the American flag was a protected form of free speech and...
Been Pulled Over Lately? The ACLU of Texas Wants to Hear About ItThe death of Sandra Bland took on a whole new narrative once the dash-cam footage of her July 10 traffic...