Latest Houston News
In Historic Decision, Federal Judge Says Harris County Bail System Is Unfair to the PoorApril 28 at 5:52 p.m. by Meagan Flynn
Remembering Richard "Racehorse" Haynes's Most Famous CasesApril 28 at 1:52 p.m. by Dianna Wray
Senate Committee Passes Bill to Strengthen Female Genital Mutilation LawApril 28 at 11:27 a.m. by Meagan Flynn
Climate Refugees Along the Gulf Will Flee Florida, Flock to TexasApril 28 at 10:23 a.m. by Zach Despart
2017 NFL Draft: Houston Texans Trade Up To Draft QB Deshaun WatsonApril 28 at 8 a.m. by Sean Pendergast
The NCAA Tourney Is Returning, But Houston Still Isn't a College Hoops TownApril 28 at 6 a.m. by John Royal
In the nine months that Miguel Garcia’s wife carried his unborn son, Miguel spent most of his time away from her,...
On Wednesday, March 29, the wait was finally over for many a food lover in Houston. The first restaurant in Houston...
Valentina Villafane estaba sentada en su aula de segundo grado cuando una bomba de gas lacrimógeno explotó en su escuela....
Valentina Villafane was sitting in her second-grade classroom when the tear gas canister exploded. The principal of her...
A lot can change in four years. In 2013 we created the first Houston Bucket List covering the surprisingly numerous...
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Pair Arrested for Trying to Torch Houston Home With Molotov Cocktails
- What Would Houston Look Like if All the Undocumented Immigrants Left?
- Empresarios corruptos robaron de Venezuela, y ahora muchos viven ocultos en Houston y Miami
- Corrupt Businessmen Looted Venezuela, and Now Many Live Quietly in Houston and Miami
The 100 Things to Do in Houston Before You Die (Our Revised List!)
by Jeff Balke
The NCAA Tourney Is Returning, But Houston Still Isn't a College Hoops Town
by John Royal
- 2017 NFL Draft — 4 Things to Watch For
- A&M Receiver Who Exposed Himself to Tutors Booted From Team
- 2017 NBA Playoffs: Rockets 105, Thunder 99 — 4 Winners, 4 Losers
- Is Tom Savage the Answer to Houston's Annual Quarterback Question?
- Senate Committee Passes Bill to Strengthen Female Genital Mutilation Law
- Is Alex Jones a Performance Artist? Does It Matter?
- Exxon Ordered to Pay $20 Million for Air Pollution Violations at Baytown Complex
- Texas Sues FDA — Again — to Obtain Sketchy Execution Drugs From Overseas
- State Rep. Ken King Wants to Make It Easier to Sue Journalists
More Houston News
Houston's Chief Acevedo, Defiant and Introspective, Rails Against SB 4On the morning after the Texas House passed Senate Bill 4, otherwise known as the "anti-sanctuary" cities bill,...April 28 at 5 a.m. by Meagan Flynn
Exxon Ordered to Pay $20 Million for Air Pollution Violations at...A federal judge has fined that ExxonMobil nearly $20 million for releasing 10 million pounds of pollutants into the...April 27 at 12:03 p.m. by Dianna Wray
Texas Sues FDA — Again — to Obtain Sketchy Execution Drugs From OverseasTexas is not giving up on its shipment of execution drugs that the U.S. Food & Drug Administration has already...April 27 at 11:53 a.m. by Meagan Flynn
Animal Breeder Group Opposes Bill Outlawing Animal RapeAn animal breeders' advocacy group wants changes made to a state House bill criminalizing beastiality, fearing that...April 27 at 10:08 a.m. by Craig Malisow
After 16 Hours of Emotional Debate, House Passes "Anti-Sanctuary...On the eve of the vote on Senate Bill 4, otherwise known as the “anti-sanctuary cities bill,” more than 13,000...April 27 at 8:19 a.m. by Meagan Flynn
State Rep. Ken King Wants to Make It Easier to Sue JournalistsFreedom of the press is one of the founding principles of the United States — it's right there in the Constitution...April 27 at 8 a.m. by Dianna Wray