Latest Houston News
Will Anything Ever Actually Happen to the Astrodome?February 26 at 12:01 a.m. by Houston Press
Eight-Year-Old Shot to Death on Sam Houston Parkway Early SaturdayFebruary 25 at 3:11 p.m. by Zach Despart
Landry's Must Pay Animal Welfare Group Over White Tiger DisputeFebruary 24 at 12:05 p.m. by Craig Malisow
Trump AG Rescinds Obama Decision to Stop Use of Private PrisonsFebruary 24 at 9:20 a.m. by Meagan Flynn
After Harris County Moves Away From Pot Enforcement, White House Hints at CrackdownFebruary 24 at 8:17 a.m. by Zach Despart
Ranking the Eight Teams That Cannot Say "No" to Hard KnocksFebruary 24 at 7 a.m. by Sean Pendergast
Chelsea Torres’s dreams were nightmares. Pregnant with twins, the 23-year-old spent most nights awake to avoid...
Six days before Christmas 2016, Darth Vader strolled into the Thai food restaurant on Main Street with the bad news: The...
Debra Schmidt had been working at the Harris County Sheriff’s Office for 30 years the day she hit her lowest point. It...
Denise Douglas of Sharpstown is a nurse by day, a balloon decor specialist by night and on weekends. “When people are...
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Chelsea and Nick Torres Were Not Going to Give Up Their Conjoined Twins
The Super Bowl May Bring a $500 Million Boost to Houston, or None at All
by Steve Jansen
- The Buried Abuse of the Galveston-Houston Archdiocese
- Kashmere High Struggles to Survive, but Don't Count It Out Yet
- As Regulation Lags, Texas Flats Boat Casualties Mount
Ed Emmett Can't Find What Is Wrong With NRG Stadium
by John Royal
- Six Observations on the Houston Rockets 2017 Home Stretch
For TSU's Men's Basketball Team, NCAA Hopes Demand Perfection
by John Royal
- The Top 10 NFL Free Agent Quarterbacks, Playing "Six Degrees of Bill O'Brien"
- 2017 NFL Fantasy Crime League: Darrelle Revis's Record-Setting Arrest
- After Harris County Moves Away From Pot Enforcement, White House Hints at Crackdown
- Supreme Court Gives Duane Buck a New Chance to Appeal His Death Sentence
- Federal Judge Blocks Texas from Defunding Planned Parenthood
- Refusing to Watch LGBT Video, Houston Judge Sues Employer for Religious Discrimination
- Advocates Sue State Over Law Allowing Housing Discrimination Against Voucher-Holders
More Houston News
Ed Emmett Can't Find What Is Wrong With NRG StadiumWhen it comes to the Astrodome and NRG Stadium, Harris County Judge Ed Emmett finds himself a bit confused. He...February 24 at 6 a.m. by John Royal
ICE Detains El Salvadorian Immigrant During Annual Check-in in HoustonJose Escobar took his wife, Rose, and their two-year-old daughter to IHOP for pancakes the morning he was detained...February 24 at 5 a.m. by Meagan Flynn
HISD Student Killed Defending His Mom During Robbery at Houston SubwayA teenage student died defending his mother during an armed robbery at a Houston Subway, police said Thursday. The...February 23 at 11:26 a.m. by Meagan Flynn
Six Observations on the Houston Rockets 2017 Home StretchAs we head into the back end of the NBA regular season schedule, the Houston Rockets sit in third place in the...February 23 at 7 a.m. by Sean Pendergast
More Troubling Accusations Against Houston Humane Society DirectorAn animal cruelty investigator for the Houston Humane Society has quit after accusing the shelter's director of...February 23 at 5 a.m. by Craig Malisow