Latest Houston News
Possible Discrimination Against White Straight Christian Raised in A&M Election FiascoMarch 24 at 12:31 p.m. by Meagan Flynn
Johnny Manziel Discusses NFL Return With New Orleans SaintsMarch 24 at 9 a.m. by Sean Pendergast
In Closing Argument, Harris County Says Almost No Poor People Are Stuck in JailMarch 24 at 8:20 a.m. by Meagan Flynn
Would Fewer Commercials Shorten the Intolerable Length of Baseball Games?March 24 at 7 a.m. by John Royal
Railroad Commissioners Struggle to Police Conflicts of Interest, Report FindsMarch 24 at 6 a.m. by Dianna Wray
Midtown's Club Life, a Scene of Death, Shuttered by Harris CountyMarch 23 at 9:52 a.m. by Zach Despart
Houston is a city that loves it some gumbo, po-boys, charbroiled oysters and Hurricanes. That’s obvious. But how much do...
Somehow, Clint Cannon was still wearing his cowboy hat. The bareback rider from Waller, Texas, had just been bucked off a...
Mayor Celestino Zambrano eases his battered 17-year-old baby-blue pickup truck to the left side of the road on the very...
Chelsea Torres’s dreams were nightmares. Pregnant with twins, the 23-year-old spent most nights awake to avoid...
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- The Life of a Rodeo Cowboy: Glory, Thrills and Career-Threatening Concussions
- Two Rural Texas Towns Debate Whether Exxon's Proposed Steam Cracker Plant Would Be Blessing or Curse
- Chelsea and Nick Torres Were Not Going to Give Up Their Conjoined Twins
The Super Bowl May Bring a $500 Million Boost to Houston, or None at All
by Steve Jansen
- The Buried Abuse of the Galveston-Houston Archdiocese
Would Fewer Commercials Shorten the Intolerable Length of Baseball Games?
by John Royal
- A Zapruder Analysis of J.J. Watt's Snowball Fight With Wisconsin Kids
Mike Rhoades Returns to VCU, But Leaves the Rice Owls in Great Shape
by John Royal
- March Madness 2017: Rating the Four NCAA Men's Basketball Regionals
- Houston Coppers Solve the Great Brady Jersey Caper [UPDATED]
- ExxonMobil Gets Proposed Petrochemical Plant Tax Breaks, Despite Local Opposition
- State Rep. Chris Turner Fed Up With Inaction on Foster Care Reform
- Sugar Land Wine and Food Affair Brings Four Days of Epic Events in April
- Bills That Could Have Prevented Sandra Bland's Arrest Get Hearing
- Court Denies Craig Washington's Appeal to Reinstate Law License
More Houston News
A Zapruder Analysis of J.J. Watt's Snowball Fight With Wisconsin KidsJ.J. Watt turned 28 yesterday, which is relevant on a couple of levels — physical and emotional. Physically, the...March 23 at 8 a.m. by Sean Pendergast
Former HISD Employee Arrested on Sexual Assault ChargesA former Houston Independent School District employee has been charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child...March 23 at 7 a.m. by Meagan Flynn
Houston Bucket List 2017: Buc-ee's, Blue Margaritas and Bingo!Our first installment of the 2017 Houston Bucket List included marathons, mega churches and two stepping. Our second...March 23 at 5 a.m. by Jeff Balke
ExxonMobil Gets Proposed Petrochemical Plant Tax Breaks, Despite Local...The vote happened so fast, you almost might have missed it. After months of fierce, contentious debate over whether...March 22 at 3:33 p.m. by Dianna Wray
Sex Assault Survivor Sues RodeoHouston and Los Vaqueros Trail Ride More...A woman who was sexually assaulted at a 2012 trail ride event is seeking a total of $10 million from the men who...March 22 at 2:24 p.m. by Zach Despart