Food & Drink
Find the best restaurants in Houston:All Restaurants
Latest Houston Food & Drink News
Best Food & Drink in Houston
- The 20 Best Restaurant Patios in Houston
- Try These 5 Seriously Outrageous Pork Dishes in Houston
- 10 Must-Try Brunches in Houston
- Try These 5 Seriously Awesome Sliders in Houston
- Try These 5 Outrageously Awesome Chicken Wings in Houston
Latest Restaurant Reviews
For Now, Stick to the Small Plates at Commonwealth24 days ago by Phaedra Cook
Best of Houston®: Food and Drink
- Liberty Kitchen & Oyster Bar
- Urban Harvest Saturday Farmers Market
- My Food Park HTX
- Café Rabelais
- Rebecca Masson, Fluff Bake Bar
- Adair Kitchen
- El Big Bad
- Killen's Barbecue
- Revival Market
In Case You Missed It
- Openings and Closings in Houston: Bramble (and the Return of Randy Rucker) Arriving Soon
- Mindful Eating at a Houston Food Bank Dinner
- This Week in Houston Food Events: It's Independence Day!
- Houston's 5 Best Weekend Food Bets: Bud & Burger Night
- Openings and Closings in Houston: Another Tacos A Go-Go, Barringer Bar Reopens and British Food Coming Soon
More Houston Food & Drink News
Chef Chat, Part 1: Joey Galluzzi of Brooklyn Meatball CompanyThere may be no fine dining in the tunnels, but we found a chef-driven restaurant there. We had so much fun chatting...
Peruvian Sippers Are Ready For Prime Time — Part 2: RumPart one of this series on Peruvian spirits focused on how pisco has evolved over the last 20 years. In this second...
A “Magical Mystery Tour” at The Four Seasons HoustonThink you know everything about Houston’s venerable, high-class hotel Four Seasons? The hotel is full of nooks,...
JINYA Ramen Bar and Samurai Noodle are Welcome Additions in Their Own WaysIn the United States, the gold standard of ramen features rich tonkotsu broth, and JINYA Ramen Bar’s version is...
The Bold Flavors of Buca Di Beppo's Summer SpecialsUp until six months ago, my summary judgment of Buca di Beppo was: "They're good." This edict was the result of two...3 days ago by Joanna O'Leary
This Week in Houston Food Blogs: Retro Dining and DIY Compound ButterWe've got reviews of a Houston classic deli and a newer Sichuan Chinese bistro, some dishes to order and create, and...3 days ago by Alexandra Doyle